Facebook and Email Marketing Not Working for YOU? Try this...
Listen to our guest, Shaun Buck as he talks about why this method is the single easiest and most effective way to increase retention rates, increase referrals and instantly build long-lasting relationships with your clients.
Tweet this Shaun Buck shares his incredible offline strategy to using newsletters and direct mail, click to listen.
Key Points Discussed:
- Who newsletter is good for?
- What type of online retailers are sending newsletters
- Which industries does this work for? High ticket or product value and frequent repeat visits, ie pet grooming or grocery stores
- Types of offline marketing, ie when to use postcards, catalogs, subscriptions ... for retail and Ecommerce stores
- Direct mail vs. Email response, average American receives about 160 emails a day and on average, each household receives about 4 pieces of mail a day.
- How to sell through direct mail
- Follow up with an email and offer with post card for warm leads.
- For cold leads, re-engage with another product related to the subject to get users back on your website
- When should you start using newsletter in your business
- How do you measure the success of your offline campaign
- Cost of direct mail usually $0.70 to $1.00, postcards about $0.45, newsletter about $1.00, this is cheaper than some of your Facebook ads.
If you want to get started with direct mail and newsletter, how do you get your feet wet?
Strategy 1 for warm leads: Use an existing email campaign and follow up using direct mail to customers who did not buy
Strategy 2 for cold leads: Buy a list with both emails and address and run Facebook campaigns in parallel with your offline marketing so that they can see both ads. This will keep you top of mind and allow the users to take action.
Ecommerce Resources Mentioned:
Checkout Newsletterpro with this special link that introduces some strategies, tactics and download a copy of his book.
- Get Drip.co to manage your email automation with a powerful rule-driven engine. If you sign up with my partner link, I'll give you a $10 Amazon gift card for any paying plan. If you're learning more about email marketing and automation for Ecommerce, click here.
- Do you currently run an online business but struggling to get sales? Click here to learn about getting actionable strategies to boost sales and sustain it.
- Ecommerce Launch Formula to learn how to start an online business