Graphic T-Shirt Startup Story of Vestige Brand
See how Mark DiMuzio help co-found Vestige by using his contacts in wholesale with about a dozen graphic t-shirt designs and start selling to retail shops like Nordstrom and Bloomingdales.
Tweet this Listen to Mark DiMuzio as he shares his journey of realizing his graphic t-shirt apparel company, click to listen.
Key Points Discussed:
- How Vestige Brand got started
- Why did Mark choose graphic t-shirts as his niche?
- How to get into retail stores?
- Which platform do they use?
- Sourcing T-shirts started in Los Angeles and then moved Colombia and China
- I love Mark's strategy on finding good screen printers (or any vendors for your market)
- If your product requires some sort of machine to produce or customize, call the manufacturer and see who they have sold to
- Visit the shops that have those machines and pick the ones you want to work with
- Warehouse and wholesale fulfillment
Ecommerce Resources Mentioned:
- Get Drip.co to manage your email automation with a powerful rule-driven engine. If you sign up with my partner link, I'll give you a $10 Amazon gift card for any paying plan. If you're learning more about email marketing and automation for Ecommerce, click here.
- Do you currently run an online business but struggling to get sales? Click here to learn about getting actionable strategies to boost sales and sustain it.
- Ecommerce Launch Formula to learn how to start an online business