Graphic T-Shirt Startup Story of Vestige Brand
See how Mark DiMuzio help co-found Vestige by using his contacts in wholesale with about a dozen graphic t-shirt designs and start selling to retail shops like Nordstrom and Bloomingdales.
Tweet this Listen to Mark DiMuzio as he shares his journey of realizing his graphic t-shirt apparel company, click to listen.
Key Points Discussed:
- How Vestige Brand got started
- Why did Mark choose graphic t-shirts as his niche?
- How to get into retail stores?
- Which platform do they use?
- Sourcing T-shirts started in Los Angeles and then moved Colombia and China
- I love Mark's strategy on finding good screen printers (or any vendors for your market)
- If your product requires some sort of machine to produce or customize, call the manufacturer and see who they have sold to
- Visit the shops that have those machines and pick the ones you want to work with
- Warehouse and wholesale fulfillment
Ecommerce Resources Mentioned:
- Get Drip.co to manage your email automation with a powerful rule-driven engine. If you sign up with my partner link, I'll give you a $10 Amazon gift card for any paying plan. If you're learning more about email marketing and automation for Ecommerce, click here.
- Do you currently run an online business but struggling to get sales? Click here to learn about getting actionable strategies to boost sales and sustain it.
- Ecommerce Launch Formula to learn how to start an online business
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.